Tuesday 10 June 2008

Project Ideas

One of the aims of this blog is to document my work on my final year project for university... It's a facility for me to write down all the interesting bits and pieces I happen to discovery along the way!

At the moment my ideas are still coming together for my project. I'll be focussing on the following topics over the next few weeks:

1. The way computer games utilise music.
2. Unconventional user interfaces in - a. Computer games, b. Professional music software, c. Studio/Live artist performances.
3. Various programming langauges that support such interfaces.

4. ...whilst all the time creating/programming experiments, which demostrate some findings of the above points!

Just thought a small bit of clarification was needed before I plunge ahead (for me as much as you, the reader!)


MA

No comments: